my first ad!






today i am expanding my blog and posting my first
of many new ads

the ad is for sark

now most people have heard of sark
before they could even read, ha
but i came to her later in life. i don't know why.
maybe i needed the surprise that day.

i love sark's endless optimism and diy attitude
i love that her books have that handmade quality
like a friend made a gift for you
and i love that she is a sister.

i also love people who love what they do
for a living. it is invigorating to me.

and the same goes with posting ads
i was never really aware of the idea
or maybe it is more honest to say
i just glazed over them until now.

so i got kind of excited to post my first ad
and hope that you get excited too.

so, here is one interesting program
the life coach, sark, has conjured:

http://www.planetsark.com/DreamBoogie.htm

and more to come
surely!